A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

About Getting Started with Cinema 4D series of Patrick Goski
Posted: 23 April 2016 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-11-04

Hello,

As a beginner, i have two questions about this series:

1 - At the end of the very last video of this series, Patrick says that now we can go to the next video. But there is no next video. Isn’t this a series of 22 tutorial videos? What next video is he talking about?

2 - At the end of the series, where did the “Object Glow” in Render Settings window come from? During the series, we didn’t use that in any video. Why and when did we used that Object Glow thing? Am i missing something?

Posted: 23 April 2016 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Susuwatari,

I haven’t memorized when or if Patrick switched on the Glow in the Render Settings, and scrubbing through didn’t help me either to find it in the materials. Sorry about the confusion!

For the time being, please have a look to the Multi-Pass series from a while ago: (perhaps other files as well)
http://www.cineversity.com/vidplaytut/multi-pass_in_depth_009-14_c4d_post_effects_glow_part_one

We have more material on Glow, and Object Glow, two different methods with different results or even limitations.

Yes, the follow up series should be better explained when and where. Perhaps Patrick can fill in here also more and better details than I can.

If I’m not mistaken, he just finished with the crew NAB, and that is certainly something that requires some travel and rest time, certainly over this weekend. I can only ask for a little patience here.

Any specific question to glow, please feel free to ask in the Q/A forum, I’m happy to have a look into it.

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]