A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

where to post Cinema 4D questions?
Posted: 28 December 2011 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  59
Joined  2007-05-28

A tad confused with the new forum organization - do questions/requests for Cinema 4D help/guidance go in this forum or a different forum?

Posted: 28 December 2011 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2006-04-04

Hi Newmitch, Hi there,

You are already in the right forum. Yes the title is misleading, as if in the CV Q&A only Cineversity specific question allowed be asked, like administration question.

The “tutorial forum’s” focus is of course for questions about Cineversity Tutorials only. Any not tutorial related question will be moved to the forum that fits to the content of the question. I will focus in future more and more on my tutorials only.

For personal project support, please contact MAXON directly, to clear individual options, or if one in your team needs 101 training, this is a given option with seasoned trainers as online option as well.

All the best

Sassi

Signature 

This is one of my old accounts please do not use it for PMs or other communications. I will not receive it. Sorry. Check the avater of teh newer posts in the forum, that should always work nicely.

‹‹ Not renewing      3d printing suggestions ››