A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Mac commands
Posted: 19 June 2019 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2019-06-18

I’m following the tutorials on cineversity and the guy in the videos keeps talking about right-clicking. In the past I’ve control-clicked on my mac and gotten the same functionality but it’s not working in C4D. Anybody know what to do? A resource for C4D mac vs. pc commands would be awesome and keep me from posting more questions like this. Thanks

Posted: 19 June 2019 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi TJPaul,

What is your setting in the C4D-Preferences> Input Devices> Control-Click for Right-Click?

I have it set to on, and I use the Apple (Command) key for this.

Let me know if that works for you.

As a side note, I have done some presentations in my life, and typically I ask to have the presentation computer a Mac and in its default setting. During one Siggraph presentation, this was not the case. Everyone who does a presentation live knows that it is not the same as sitting at home and have all the attention on the problem. Long story short, make sure that the default settings are given on your Mac. Mac-Preferences>Keyboard>Modifier Keys.

My best wishes

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]