A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Muscle noise problem
Posted: 04 November 2013 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2013-10-29

I am puting muscles to a human 3d model, but is giving me a weird noise on the mesh with out even moving the muscle, even moving the cursor over, it moves. Is just acting on some other part of the mesh. Here is a pic.

Somebody know about how to fix this? or what is causing it?.

Is happening even with a single muscle on the leg, i try puting some other muscle but still the same.

Using Cinema R15

Posted: 04 November 2013 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Kaporitofrontino,

My initial idea is to suggest to contact the support, http://www.maxon.net/support/support-questions.html—but perhaps a scene file with a simplified character and this behavior might help already.

Do you use dynamics on this and have on Frame (including auto-redraw) enabled/disabled? Is this in Edit or Animate mode? The last question is more a question out of the blue, so perhaps not that important, just gathering informations.

The key question, besides having this fixed in the editor view, is here—if the problem shows up in the rendering?  I assume that you had so far not this problem.

The influence of the muscle might be as well better to judge with a little scene file.

All the best

Sassi

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 05 November 2013 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2013-10-29

Thank you for you fast replay Dr Sassi.

I try with enable/disable dynamics and on frame. But still the same. On edit and animate mode , still the same. And yes the problem show up in render. I was following the Muscle tutorial that is on cineversity. I will follow your suggesting and send just the leg of the character to maxon using the muscle system to see if they can solve the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Posted: 05 November 2013 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Thank you, Kaporitofrontino, for the feedback.

If your question is based on a tutorial, then there should be an option to start a question directly and open a forums question. Which normally perhaps triggers an e-mail to the creator of the tutorial.

But yes, there were changes on the muscles system over time and not having a scene file here, perhaps the support is the way to go. I couldn’t find any similar cases so I hope they can explore your file and give you a solution.

My best wishes

Sassi

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]