Prepare a logo for export from Adobe Illustrator. Import the logo into CINEMA 4D. Build a 3D logo from 2D paths using Extrude NURBS.
Keywords: Adobe Illustrator Paths, Extrude NURBS, Merge, Merge Objects
In this series you will create a 5-second spot where the MAXON logo peels off the floor to reveal a glowing copy of the logo below.
After completing the series, you will be able to:
- Build 3D logos from Adobe Illustrator paths.
- Use instances to keep scenes easily editable.
- Prepare extruded objects for deformation.
- Use Boolean objects to seamlessly inlay elements.
- Use a bend deformer without changing the total length of an object.
- Create light-based texture effects using the Lumas shader.
- Use ambient occlusion.
- Use lighting as a design element.