Copy C4D Splines to Illustrator with CV-ArtSmart
Posted: 09 September 2017 06:30 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-09-09

does this plugin work with cinema 4d lite?

Posted: 09 September 2017 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  4719
Joined  2011-03-03

Hi roostertoons,

I can’t see an option here, I installed everything, and nothing shows up.

If there is an option, the developers of the CV-Tools will certainly mention it here.

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials: Texture, Panorama, HDRI, Camera Projection, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

Posted: 11 September 2017 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2006-11-30

Sorry, Cinema 4D Lite does not support plugins. It is meant to be a taste of what you can do with Cinema 4D and an introduction to 3D design in general.

Posted: 22 September 2017 06:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-04-15

I’m having issues with the paste function within ArtSmart in R19. I’ve grown very custom to integrating illustrator paths into my workflow. I know I can import entire ai files in too, but that defeats the point of quickly drawing a path and hitting copy paste. I’ve reinstalled ArtSmart and restarted illustrator to no avail. This just started yesterday, but worked fine the day before. any information or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Posted: 22 September 2017 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  4719
Joined  2011-03-03

Hi TheRineOfHarts,

This should be answered from the developers of the plug in.

I tested it and have no problems.

The case might be solved faster if you would mention the version number. Is it should be 2.82

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials: Texture, Panorama, HDRI, Camera Projection, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

Posted: 25 September 2017 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2006-01-24
TheRineOfHarts - 22 September 2017 06:11 AM

I’m having issues with the paste function within ArtSmart in R19. I’ve grown very custom to integrating illustrator paths into my workflow. I know I can import entire ai files in too, but that defeats the point of quickly drawing a path and hitting copy paste. I’ve reinstalled ArtSmart and restarted illustrator to no avail. This just started yesterday, but worked fine the day before. any information or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Does the C4D Console list any errors?

Are you on Windows or Mac? If Mac, it might be a file permissions problem for the clipAICBHandler.app in the CV-ArtSmart folder. CV-Toolbox should set the permissions properly, but sometimes OSX decides to change them - make sure everyone has full access.