A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

If I upgrade…..?
Posted: 20 June 2014 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-02-08

Is an upgrade a one time?

Will there be yearly payments?

Is there somewhere I can see details before I agree to it?

Posted: 20 June 2014 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings rfeik,

To become a premium member, there will be a $295 initial fee. Once a premium member, there will be a yearly fee of $95.
For more information, please refer to our FAQ page.
http://www.cineversity.com/learn/FAQ

If you wish to read the agreement, here is the Terms and Conditions.
http://www.cineversity.com/terms-and-conditions

Posted: 27 March 2015 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-12-16

I feel it would be good to make this much more clear on the ‘upgrade account’ page.
The only link to the FAQ page is in small print at the bottom of the website, which most people won’t notice very easily.
I only found this thread by scouring the forum after spending a few minutes trying to find the information somewhere else on the website.
At the upgrade account page, you can see that it is $295 *after* adding your address info.
But without any other information it is really a useless page. I can see how many might get frustrated and perhaps go to another tutorial website further from the source.
So I would at least recommend adding in that simple sentence “To become a premium member, there will be a $295 initial fee. Once a premium member, there will be a yearly fee of $95. for more information read the FAQ” With a clear link to said FAQ
Which would go a long way to saving people time trying to figure out where else on your website the information can be found.

Posted: 31 March 2015 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings Briananimation,

Thank you for your feedback. It looks like you had just posted this as we were making our transition to a new homepage/payment pages.

That is a very good suggestion, as that would definitely make it easier to see the pricing. I’ll see what we can do to add more verbiage to ‘upgrade account’ process page.

Thank you for your suggestion,
Michelle

Posted: 01 April 2015 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-12-16

Good to hear, Thanks!