A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

The Camera Morph Tag
Posted: 28 March 2013 09:01 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-01-01

I have been through all you option of viewing these videos and browsers I have tried many things - the video stops play 20 sec in to the play back I have found this to be constant problem across your tuts the only on I found to play all the way are the Camera Motion Vid 5 -6 -7 (not much use If I cant view 1 - 2- 3 version!

I dont use your service much - but when I do I am looking for something Quick - I am now having to Look on youtube !!  I must ask Why should I when I am paying for your service

Adrian

Posted: 28 March 2013 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2006-05-17

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced here.

Now, lets start with this being the first report of this issue with these videos.
Since you are the first reporter, then there is good reason that nothing may have been done to fix them in the past.

After I received this notice from you I have been able to check the videos and after watching all the videos to look for stoppages I can not confirm this behaviour.

This is something that we had in the past, usually Macs, usually behind a firewall or router, but it has been a long time since we have had complaints.

Generally if you have issues then you need to use the http streaming method…the catch here is that it is slow loading because it must load the video first…which could be around 150mb

Also, please remember that any time you have questions not covered by the videos you have access to Cineversity Q&A where you can ask any question you want about CINMEA 4D and have them answered by Dr. Sassi, or myself. So your answers could have been a forum post away, as this is included in membership.

Now as far as you issue goes, if we are to explore the issue more it would most likely mean that your involvement would be required, is it ok for us to email you if that is needed to look into the issue?

Posted: 28 March 2013 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-01-01

yes contact me by email - I did try the 2 other options http worked best but then stopped Fire did not at all load just a spinning arrow

Yes I am on a mac I have tried Firefox and currently working in Safari