A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

2 of 2
Offline viewing on iPhone?
Posted: 30 October 2012 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-04-03

Thanks Brett,
I’ll give that some thought.
Regards
Chris

Posted: 25 May 2014 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-05-23

I need a more convenient way to view also. An ipad app would be perfect. I didn’t intend for my subscription to renew as I have scarcely used cineversity. Not because of the quality of the tutorials but because of accessibility/convenience not being there.

So a big vote for an app!!

Posted: 06 April 2015 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-07-30

This thread started in 2011 and now it is 2015 still no iOS app. At this point I would love it if the website was scalable and would fit the screen size. I would still prefer an app over a website that scales down but I want something than nothing. More than 50% of web traffic is on phones and mobile devices. People are on the move and don’t have much time to sit down for hours on end to watch a tutorials. It feels like I only come to cineversity as a chore because I am paying for premium. I wouldn’t mind if you put a few less tutorials up just to figure this out. I really don’t like autodesk but even I was marveling at their 123D program. I see that there are still some legacy videos that are not being converted to vimeo. That might be the thing that is holding up the update to newer platforms. In that case I would not mind not being able to access those videos unless I am on the full website until they are converted over for later. But at the least latest and greatest would be on the app of mobile website. I really do not want my experience be a chore. Maybe the app could be only for premium members.

2 of 2