A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

MAXON cinversity christmas gift
Posted: 20 December 2013 07:39 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2011-12-21

Hi, I received a kind mail from MAXON with an one year gift card for cinveversity. As much as I like this gesture as an already paying cineversity member I could not enter the gift certificate number in my user panel. I get a message that the coupon is not valid. Are current users excluded?

Here the mail:

Happy Holidays and all the Best for 2014

Dear Mister Van Zonneveld,

Another year is coming to an end and MAXON would like to take this opportunity to thank its devoted MSA customers for their dedication with a special gift:

Free access to http://www.cineversity.com for one year!
Simply register using your personal gift certificate code:

Thanks in advance.

Posted: 06 January 2014 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

It should not make a difference if you are already registered as a Premium Cineversity Member. I am also puzzled as the activation code should work.

Because of financial information and activation codes, I will be contacting you directly to finish resolving this.

Posted: 28 January 2014 09:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-01-29

I have the same problem, already a paying cineversity member and the code don’t work. How can I fix it?

Best regards

Svend

Posted: 28 January 2014 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2013-12-06

We have discovered that there is an issue with the coupon codes with people who are already premium members.

Please email the coupon code you received to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) , as well as a brief description of your problem, and we will be able to help you from there.

Posted: 29 January 2014 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-01-29

Thanks for the help.

Svend

Posted: 18 May 2014 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-02-09

Oh great. I threw the card away when Cineversity told me that this code is only working for new members. (Assuming that the whole thing was just a promo to get new people aboard.)

Posted: 19 May 2014 01:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2013-12-06

Hello Cairyn. Please contact your local MAXON provider. They should have your coupon code on file, and will be able to email it to you.