A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Files for “Getting Started with CINEMA 4D”?
Posted: 17 April 2014 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-04-17

pedido a los amigos de cineversity

por favor, donde puedo encontrar la imagen de referencia del rocket, para haci poder seguir el tutorial, les agradeceria su ayuda, ya que yo utilizo el cinema r14, y no lo encuentro.

please where I can find the reference image of the rocket to haci to follow the tutorial, I would appreciate your help as I use the cinema r14, and can not find it.

Posted: 17 April 2014 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Daylerwilly,

As you have not told us which tutorial you have on mind, I have to guess: Getting Started with CINEMA 4D, Part 01: Series Objectives and Overview.

If that is correct, go to that specific part (first in the series “Part 1”) of the series and click on INFORMATION. (Left upper area)

Then you get a button (bluish) that is named FILES. Click on this and the download should start. The reference image is in the folder, after unpacking the “zip” file.

Enjoy the series

Sassi

P.S.: I like to change the thread name, to the tutorial name, I think it is OK with you. EDIT :—> As I got no reply, I copied your initial headline into your post and changed the headline. I hope ti is now much clearer for everyone with the same problem./edit

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]