A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Must watch video from Lynda.com
Posted: 07 March 2014 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  97
Joined  2010-08-21

I just saw an excellent “tutorial” from Lynda.com regarding how Cinema 4D is used by Tiny Inventions. They call it Hybrid Animation because there are elements of C4D and stop motion that are composited together. Specifically, all the characters are animated in C4D. It was fascinating to watch.

The title is: The Creative Spark: Between Two Worlds, The Hybrid Animation of Tiny Inventions

Posted: 08 March 2014 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hey Vrauckis,

I really enjoy the “Creative Spark” documentaries on Lynda since long. (Even I join only once or twice per year).

The intro is free to watch: http://www.lynda.com/After-Effects-tutorials/Creative-Spark-Between-Two-Worlds-Hybrid-Animation-Tiny-Inventions/140918-2.html

Looks lovely and reminds me on many animation feature films I have had the pleasure to watch during the International Film Festival Berlinale (Berlin, Germany). I was accredited over a decade based on my film-work in Berlin. Feature Film Quality: Just to say something nice about their quality. I haven’t watched the series though, just the “trailer”, in a few month I will rejoin Lynda for a month, I look forward to see it.

BTW, last year I thought I do a little “Camera Calibrator” series with Train-minutiars house models. To catch painted details and the natural light from the photograph directly.

I have not given up on that, but I first will publish the “Photography for 3D Artists” to get easier (shorter) through such material. Even a time-lapse with natural Sunlight would be possible, and then with nearly no render-time in CINEMA 4D ;o)

Have a great weekend

Sassi

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

‹‹ Q&A_miscellaneous      Texturing ››