A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Problems to sign up for premium membership
Posted: 14 March 2013 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-12-30

Dear Cineversity,

i had been tried to upgrade to premium membership with my credit card, but i encountered problems with the error number “1363269593_aut”.

may i seek for any help here? i had been tried to sign up for premium membership for the past few weeks and posted a few times my problems in the “contact us” page to Cineversity site also, but i didn’t manage to get any reply from there so far.

i seek for help from any customer service or administrator of this forum could see my message and hopeful able to help me solve this premium membership problems…

i apologize if i posted wrongly here and thanks in advance for any possible helps from the forum….

thank you very much.

best regards,
chek

Posted: 15 March 2013 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Joined  2012-12-30

Appreciate if anybody from this forum are willing to help me out in solving this issue….thank you very much.

Posted: 19 March 2013 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Joined  2012-12-30

i would like express my thankfulness for the attention and action of Mr Rick Barrett, Steve Ridley from MAXON Computer, and his fellow co-workers, i had settled the premium membership issue under their guidance & help.

thanks again and all the best to you guys!

best regards,
chek

Posted: 06 May 2013 06:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-02-26

Hi there!

I’ve got the same problem as chek79, I tried many times to buy a premium membership with no luck !

If someone can help me it would be super cool!

Thanks in advance.

My last error number is 1367833032_aut

Posted: 19 May 2013 06:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2013-02-26

Err, my money stinks ?!