A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Can’t get any videos to run.
Posted: 08 September 2012 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-29

As a new arrival as a premium subscriber I find that I cannot watch any videos. I select the vid I want to watch and I see the page on which the tutorial’s contents and individual parts are listed. I click on the video and then look at an unchanged screen. I get exactly the same result if I select the video from my play list. I am running Windows 7. Any advice?

Posted: 16 September 2012 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-09-16

I am having the same problem. Paid my $295 but can’t watch a single vid. I hope there’s an easy fix for this.

Posted: 18 September 2012 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-29

I contacted cineversity tech advice with this problem. I was given something to try which in my case didn’t work but it may be worth you giving it a try.

Go to User Home-Member Settings-Edit profile and change Stream Customization to Firewall.

Best of luck. smile

Posted: 08 October 2012 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2010-09-13

Gosh i just thought this might help my problems because i can only use cineversity when turn down my firewall for outgoing traffic…. but unfortunateley no luck :-(