A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

2 of 3
Help: Tutorial errors
Posted: 01 April 2012 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2006-05-17
iacdxb - 01 April 2012 02:50 AM

Hi Rick,

Last day I tried again some tutorials but nothing played… just black screen and circle rotating. No Idea where is the problem, is it possible thatsome how in setting some where its closed for my country…?

Unfortunately we can’t really offer a response any further on what the issue is.
As for the streams being geo-locked, again, no clue, the issues that yourself and others are experiencing are to sporadic, it seems to not matter which OS, Browser, or location a person uses or is in.

We have tickets filed with our vendors and are now waiting for their responses.

Thank you for your continued patience as we try to resolve the issue.

Posted: 12 April 2012 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Total Posts:  238
Joined  2012-03-02

Hi,

Its more than a month to my membership and still I did not saw any full tutorial. I appreciate your support and effort which you put to solve this issue.

As you know, it is still in process to solve the issues,  is it possible to cancel my membership and return my money back or you will give me these days extra in my membership or how you will justify….?

Regards,
Imran.

Posted: 26 April 2012 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

waiting for your replies…..!!!

Thanks.

Posted: 26 April 2012 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  365
Joined  2006-05-17

Sorry missed your post in the NAB craziness that was happening.
I have forwarded the question on to those that can answer.
Sorry for the delay.

Posted: 10 May 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

Hi,

I tried to watch NAB videos and some others but did not seen any full…. still video stops after few sec. or min., watched from the GSG link sources. All other net videos runs without any problem. You extended my membership but no use, videos are not running properly and still I did not get any positive reply from your IT team.

Sorry, I love C4D but don’t have any other choice, please cancel my premium membership and return my money back and let me know when it will be fixed.

Also waiting for iPad app.

Greets.

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

Still everyone is busy, no one have time to give attention here…..? I am not interesting to see black screen and white circle rotating.

Posted: 29 May 2012 05:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-02-21

I’ve got the same problem since the first day was the renewal Cineversity. And I always go back to the (old.Cineversity.com) to see the videos. But this is not a solution. Because I can not see any new video. When this problem will end. I do not get any benefit from the Subscribe from 6 month till now.
And if this problem will not end soon, please to update the videos in (old.Cineversity.com)

Posted: 29 May 2012 07:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

This was my first subscription and a bad experience….!!! Till now not seen any full video…. or you can say only 5 or 10 min video seen, and after video stuck. Just seen white circle rotating.

No solution… no replies…. no money back….!!! I was not expecting this kind of support from MAXON.

Greets.

Posted: 03 June 2012 12:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

Helloooo, anyone at home…... for reply.

Posted: 23 June 2012 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

Hi Rick and Patrick,

I took this membership to learn but I believe that I did not… your videos runs for few sec. and stops, play again and again same video to watch complete video but not….. time waste most of times. If you have some kind of control, till now you can see how many videos I saw fully and how many dropped in last few months.

I knocked the door time to time but no one is replying about issue, earlier you were busy then tech dept. will reply and then…. nothing….!!! I don’t think this is the professional way to support or handle a issue. After few months if problem is not solved… I think or I demand you should return the money back until your videos are fully playable.

With best Regards.

Posted: 28 June 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Just an example, and certainly only one explanation.

I found that my error messages (MacOSX.7.4) vanishes in the moment I deactivate “Little Snitch” (LS). Other wise, I have problems especially with other providers of tutorials as well, e.g. Adobe-TV.

A typical case (here at CV) looks like this: I call up the tutorial, I see shortly the player bar and the black screen, then a red error message. Deactivate “Little Snitch” and everything is fine.

Funny enough some tutorials play fine even with LS active.

http://www.obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 28 June 2012 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

Hi,

I am not using “Little Snitch”.

Posted: 28 June 2012 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Thanks iacdxb for the feedback.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 27 July 2012 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

Hi,

Four months now to Premium Membership and still did not seen any tutorial. Earlier just a white circle was rotates and tutorial run for few second and then stop… just circle rotates again and now since last month when play a tutorial just a message appear “We’re sorry, an unknown error has occurred…....”

I sent many email and got only few replies, “we are solving issue….”. Since 4 months, not seen any tutorial and not returning my money back…..!!!

This behavior is very strange, how much I should wait for fix issue or I should forget my money/tutorials…. 4 months are not enough to wait…...?

Please give me satisfied reply that this issue will be solved or return money back…..!!!

Greets.

Posted: 03 September 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Joined  2012-03-02

... when I will be able to see the tutorials….?

2 of 3