A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

2 of 2
Problems Connecting Face Rig to Advanced Biped
Posted: 09 March 2021 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2020-09-18

Hi Dr. Sassi. I am just here to update you that I have found a fix for the 1-frame delay problem. Instead of using BodyRig’s BD_Head_jnt as a connection for FaceRig’s Face_Algn’s Constraint Tag, I decided to use BodyRig’s BLND_Head_jnt (can only be seen in BodyRig Adjust Mode + Full Hierarchy display). I decided to use that instead because I saw on BodyRig’s BD_Head_jnt’s Constraint Tag that it is connected to BLND_Head_jnt. Thank you again for the help, and I hope that I was able to give you a very tiny bit of new knowledge with this one.

Posted: 09 March 2021 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi georgewhite331,

If that works for you, great. Think of the rig as several layers of information, whereby the binding layer is the latest one, rig-wise. This is also the layer for retargeting or other influences.
If you don’t need to have those connections of information at any time, yes, then it makes sense to go one layer down and avoid the problem.

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

2 of 2

‹‹ Noise like Tube      Missing rendered frames ››