A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

C4D S22 and R22
Posted: 03 May 2020 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2019-09-03

Hi,

I was seeing video of C4D S22 where he told that R22 will be with more feature and tools, S22 is a smaller version of R22….!

I searched the difference about that but not found any….!
Its only subscription difference or tools and features also enhanced in R22…?

Can you please update….?

Thanks.

Posted: 03 May 2020 06:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Imran,

Please provide the Video link/URL. Thanks.

Currently available is S22 for subscribers and R21 for perpetual license holders.

There is no R22.

http://www.maxon.net/en-us/support/downloads/

Cheers

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 03 May 2020 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2019-09-03

May be he will be angry Or I miss understand that….!

Sure there is no R22 yet… but in September when R22 will be available…. only license difference, feature and tools will be same…?

Thanks.

Posted: 03 May 2020 07:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Thanks for the reply, Imran, I really wanted to see the video.

I have gotten over the past decade+ often question what will be provided in the future. My typical answer is, who knows, will not talk, who talks will not know.
In other words, everyone with a specific insider knowledge has signed a non-disclosure agreement. To break, that means, to lose trust not only here, but for anyone in the future. So, I’m even careful with what I don’t say, as some like to interpret things wildly.

I do not say that your intention was to pull some information. Trust is the most valuable we have in this industry. Without this, nothing really will happen for anyone anymore. So, I asked about the video source. Since you do not provide it, what can I say?

Was it this:
https://youtu.be/Vn6cb0LQmZU?t=478
There is no mention of the name of anything the would eventually come out in the future.

Regarding “…he will be angry…”, the one who did the video, being angry sharing his/her link/URL, or do you have me in mind?

I’m not angry, nor have any intention to do so. Being angry seems not very professional.

Forgiving and seeing the best in anyone is the professional spirit, of course, if things got out of hand, it might need a big and honestly sorry.
I think I went through all stages of an Artist you can think of, from starting out like a blank canvas to knowing it all, and then level back, to feel like an imposter, to have no ego, to have a full overblown ego, etc. Anything, and I believe that is a standard exercise, which I notice to be true with all my artist friends as well. To grow up healthy, it needs to be lived through with a resolution of those stages.

I think I have reached a state of a mature artist. (Fingers crossed). Which means being interested in others, and not highly dependent on their opinion. I lived through all states and remember them well; All of those, and I’m just happy to support and help, based on exactly that.

I have worked on myself since my first public performance at the age of 13, doing an art-light show for bands with later on audiences up to 2000 people, and 135 single events in total. I have seen and lived through most stuff, so I can identify most ideas, moods or states anyone else might show here. I will be wrong at times, of course, who doesn’t?
I hope I can always reply in a way that is needed in that specific moment, remembering how I felt back then, going through those things. And they do not come chronologically, so it is not something I judge at all.

I wrote so much because I thought you need to know that you can ask everything, but I might have limits what I’m allowed to say.
Anything else, I love to support this wonderful community.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

‹‹ S22 Settings      S22_ Create Outline Glitch ››