A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Happy Holidays (Note of absence: Dr.Sassi)
Posted: 13 December 2013 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi there,

I reached my target this year to have an average initial response time below an hour. (Mostly the middle of the night posts “ruined” a shorter average response time, hehe). Seven days a week—I hope it was again useful for everyone.

:o)

Having been offline here only five weeks in total since 2006, I think I have to take this years vacation time completely. As the year is running short, I have to take it beginning next weekend.

As usual, I reflect on the end of the year what was positive and what wasn’t. I will focus, as always, on the positive and kick the stuff out that hasn’t worked, fast and quick.

The year 2013 was not a simple one for me, yet alone heavy illness in the family (in Europe, not here in L.A.) had cut tremendously into my mood. There are lots of things I have and will have to digest, hence the need for a time off.

I’m curious what my “reflections” will show, as I do such stuff very methodically. Resulting changes will be appreciated and set in action. That is my personal X-Mas gift every year to myself.

I hope you get a good rest during the holidays, and I wish you a great 2014, with lots of opportunities. I say thanks for all the questions, I have learned a lot form them as well. It was a pleasure. Thank you very much.

Take care

Sassi

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]