A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Alioscopy
Posted: 03 August 2013 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-14

Hi !
Working a lot with Alioscopy display (auto-stereoscopic screen = glasses free 3D)
Alioscopy plugin for C4D is brilliant and stable… but could be enhanced a bit regarding the MultiPasses rendering :
for now, rendering using the Plugin command only deals with the standard image,
when activating MultiPasses rendering, all multi-passes frames are overwrited (from cam01 to cam08) in the main rendering folder hmmm

by the way, i still don"t have any AfterEffect CC to test Alioscopy rig behavior with Cineware : does anyone know how it is running ?

To be continued…

Posted: 06 March 2014 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2012-02-14

hi… me again smile

sending an SOS to Alioscopy Plugin author… :
Alioscopy is now going 4K, and provide vertical screens, but the plugin lock the scene resolution to 960x540 or 960x600
… without any update, this perfect plugin falls obsolete hmmm

once the lock broken, it’s possible to change the resolution,
but the plugin does not run anymore : it’s ok just to increase the resolution scale in proportions to render larger frames
but changing the ratio of the image (for vertical screen) does not update the correct settings for the cameras and the ‘boxes’
so alioscopy controls are lost.

adding correct paths for MultiPasses rendering in this update would just be the better way ever to produce Alioscopy content !

feel free to MP, phone, mail, smoke sign me !
MANY thx in advance

2Bcontinued…

‹‹ Q&A_miscellaneous      Forced hierarchy ››