A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Help: Tutorial errors
Posted: 23 March 2012 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  238
Joined  2012-03-02

Hi,

Since one month I have premium membership but still I did not watch any full tutorial, I am facing these issues;

1) Most of time just circle rotates and nothing comes
2) Unknown error while loading video message comes
3) During tutorial after few minutes tutorial runs without sound.

I sent two times messages but still did not get any reply from support team. No idea where is the problem, anyone who can help me to solve this issues.

I am using Mac OS X 10.7.3, Safari & Firefox 11.0

TIA

Greets.

Posted: 27 March 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2006-11-30

Our apologies you are having problems.

Last Friday, there was a critical error with the streaming server, but that has since been rectified.

Some customers have reported that anonymous proxies or firewalls are limiting access to tutorials. We’ve made some efforts to overcome this, and are still investigating further fixes.

You can check whether your firewall or proxy is blocking RTMP streams, visit http://dev.cineversity.net/vidtest/port_tester - at least one of those tests must succeed in order to watch the videos on Cineversity.

If you get all “failed”, please copy and paste the results of the test in an email to us, as it might help us find the best solution to the issue. Also, check the other links at the top of the page and report if the video plays in any of them.

Regards,
Cineversity