A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Getting Started with Cinema 4D, Part 05: Introduction to Generator Objects - Part 2: Lathe Objects
Posted: 05 August 2021 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2021-06-15

You don’t know if you want to demonstrate or teach. This is annoying. If you’re teaching me steps, you shouldn’t be demonstrating anything. We should be following along. Maybe this is our first time, duh? What’s wrong with you?

Posted: 05 August 2021 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi njhayes168,

Sorry that the provided style is not a good fit for your needs to learn.

Giving the trouble you have with this series, I am not really clear why you continue.

Please keep it friendly. I think you are out of line here. Not something that we like to have nor support in any way.

Thanks for reconsidering.

Enjoy your day.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 05 August 2021 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2006-11-30

Hey Naquan,

We provide the Cineversity tutorials and resources for people to learn and succeed with our products. Not all teaching styles work for all types of learners. I am sure there are lots of other tutorials on Cineversity and around the web that might be more your cup of tea.

Who is your main instructor over there at Cape Fear Community College? Maybe we can provide some ideas for webinars or other workshops for your class. We also offer free resources for instructors.

Regardless, we are here to help and are happy to help. But we do ask that you be respectful with your feedback and comments.

Thanks,
Paul
CMO