A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Plugins
Posted: 30 December 2011 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-02-06

Why can I not see links to plugins related to the tutorials? MatteMatic is the only one I’ve seen with a files link.

(I have since been able to see the file links. I don’t know why because previous views showed no link… and I looked at many that supposed to have had links.) However, shouldn’t the Plugins link in the Wiki have access to the plugins or am I off base here.)

Posted: 01 January 2012 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-04-27

I had the same issue with some other plugins. Try doing a search for the plugin in tutorial window. Select the tutorial for the plugin that you want. This is how I found the links to download. You can’t see the link to downloads when you go to the Resources page and watch the tutorial from there. Tutorial plays but link button is missing. Something is definitely wrong with the Resources page. Hope this helps.

Posted: 03 January 2012 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  406
Joined  2006-01-24

The Cineversity Resources playlist is geared towards providing a quick overview of the plugins we have available, via the Overview tutorials that are all open and available without login (since the playlist shows on the front page the videos typically should all be without login).

There should be a link in the description of most of the overview tutorials to the related installation tutorial with the files.

It could use a bit of improvement - we’ll work on it.

Also, that info should be in the wiki - we’re just still in the process of populating it.

Thanks for the feedback.