A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Bonus 90 day subscription extention
Posted: 20 December 2011 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-11-17

Hello,

I’ve promptly updated my payment/subscription info, but my renewal date did not change to show the additional 90 days.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Bernie Solo
Solo Studio Works, Inc.

Signature 

Bernie Solo
http://www.solostudioworks.com

Posted: 20 December 2011 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  406
Joined  2006-01-24

Wow - that was quick - I wasn’t even getting the new site on my computer yet!

The 90 day extensions aren’t automatic - they’ll probably post sometime after the holidays.

Sorry the email didn’t explain that. I’ve added an announcement post to this forum.

Posted: 20 December 2011 04:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-11-17

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds good.

Yeah, I’m just working late and saw the email so I thought I’d take care of setting it up right away before I forgot.

BTW, the new site looks really GREAT! Thanks, I’m sure it was a lot of work.

—Bernie

Signature 

Bernie Solo
http://www.solostudioworks.com

Posted: 20 December 2011 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-03-06

I noticed the same thing. I’ll keep an eye out for the post holidays 90 renewal. The site looks and feels sooooooo much better than the previous one. Great job everyone involved. Now let’s see some more great tuts grin

Posted: 21 December 2011 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-08-09

Ditto - love the new look.  Also the player is sooo much better in that I can go to full screen mode and still have access to the play and pause buttons.  In the old player, these buttons would sometimes disappear all together (even without going to full screen) making viewing a bit cumbersome as real learning only takes place if you can stop the player and apply what you have just learned.  Full screen resolution is also very good.

Have all the tutorials been converted to this new player?  If so, the site just took a massive boost in usefulness from my perspective.  HUGE!  JUST HUGE I tell you!

Dave

P.S,  Amazing how such a simple thing as a useable pause button can make such a big difference for this user.  So keep that in mind.  Sometimes it pays to sweat the small stuff.

Signature 

Outside of a dog, Cinema 4D is man’s best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too dark to see the keyboard.

Security certificate error ››