A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Cineversity Subscription under S22 License
Posted: 17 August 2020 02:49 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2016-10-25

Hello,
I was wondering how cineversity subscriptions work now for S22 users, I am assuming its part of the license when you buy it, but I just wanted to check, once you have it, would the email address which has the cineversity license attached to it via the server then be the email you use to log into cineversity? sorry I’m a bit confused!

Posted: 20 August 2020 05:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2020-05-15

Yes, it’s S22 license has a cineversity.com access and it’s a separate to your license but will be the same email.

Posted: 20 August 2020 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2016-10-25

Thanks, could you also please explain to me what different license server setups are available? I don’t know the full details but I know IT set up some sort of server locally, and added my email and assigned an s22 license, but then I coudln’t use it to sign in to cineversity.
The current account I am using to post was set up a while ago now, we are trying to figure out how to do it for new users.

Posted: 21 August 2020 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings,

Yes, Cineversity is tied to your Cinema 4D Subscription. You can check on your status, start and end dates by going to your mymaxon.net account.

For your technical question, you will need to contact Maxon’s tech support.
We recommend you get in contact with Maxon Support by filling out a support ticket. They will be able to assist you further.
Link: https://support.maxon.net/

Best,
Michelle