A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Login interface does not work
Posted: 17 July 2019 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-10-01

I installed Toolbox last week in the R20 and R19. In C4D R20, everything was fine until this morning. I followed the tutorials on CV-Spline and some others, I did the exercises. There, I installed some other plugins, CV-ArtSmart, CV-Swin, etc. Here I restart C4D. Once again in C4D, I open CV-Toolbox, I have to stay in it again, but it does not work. I enter email name and password, and nothing happens. And something weird when I enter the password is written in clear. It is not masked by stars. However already installed Tollbox plugins work properly in C4D R19 everything works properly.
Have a good day
Rejean
July 17, 2019

Posted: 17 July 2019 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-10-01

After reading the message “helloimneil - CV Plugins Possibly Causing X-Particles / Cinema 4D Crash”, I focused my attention on the folder preference. I made a copy of the preference folder and deleted it. When I restarted C4D R20, I was able to log with Cineversity again. After more tests, it appeared that it was, perhaps, enough to delete the “template.l4d” and “template” forms if they are present. Delete also “sketchprefs.C4D”, “sketchprefs”. It may be possible that once you reconnect you need to reinstall some plugins. I did it and everything went right.

If, nevertheless, you must delete the folder preference, keep the files “shortcuttable.res”, “dark.col” for the new preferences folder that will be recreated when starting C4D.
Have a good day
Ridgi