A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Fusion 9 Training Videos
Posted: 05 May 2018 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2018-04-29

Hello,

When will there be training videos posted showcasing the new Planar tracking, 3D camera solve and the Delta Keyer? Its great that Fusion 9 has arrived, but we want to see how it works!

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?uid=16&f=22&t=62405&start=0

Thanks

Posted: 06 May 2018 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi rcrdmcdaniel,

The main interest for a series with Fusion would be the integration in a workflow. A multi-pass series seems the most useful.

Since Black Magic Design has decided to merge Fusion more and more with DaVinci, it might be useful to be a little bit more patient about investing in a series, from where I look at. When this merger is done, it will be one of the most affordable, while powerful, applications for our members, one can’t beat free or even the pro version, given my hope that a merger will cut the price again down.

Anything that is not directly connected with Cinema 4D might be more approriate to request from other venues.

For now, Lynda.com and FXPHD.com (they just released a new course) are peers that will share useable information directly.

Fusion, as well as DaVinci, are since a while part of my workflow, speaking of compositing, finishing, etc., so I’m certainly open for suggestion, but again, it must be a logical and useful combination to C4D.

This is posted in the wrong forum, like several other posts of yours, please have a little bit more care where you post.  As a free member, the locations to post are limited; This doesn’t mean to use freely side doors and push your questions anywhere. We try to keep things organized, and with this, we love to make it easy for people to know where to search and find things here. Thanks for considering.

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]