A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

I’ve used my MSA Coupon but I don’t have premium access.
Posted: 28 November 2016 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-05-17

I upgraded my account last week using a coupon code. But my premium access is not working. Is there a way to check the status of my account?

Thank you.

Posted: 28 November 2016 07:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings,

You can check your status by going to your “Member Settings” or “Manage Subscription” pages. On the left-hand side of the page there will be account information indicating your “Account Status”
Link: https://www.cineversity.com/user/subscription_history

There are different levels of account status, some of the more common ones being: Free, Premium, Trial, and Expired.

The most common reasons why a premium access would not be working after one day is:
1. The coupon code was not entered successfully and the account was never activated as a premium
2. The user may have created more than one account, and have accidentally logged into a secondary account.
3. The user has canceled their current MSA.

If you could email us the coupon code, we can look up to see the status of it. Whether it has been redeemed, and if so, by which Cineversity account.
Email: info(at)cineversity.com