A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

MSA coupon for Ciniversity
Posted: 08 September 2016 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-05-30

I’ve entered my coupon code in the redeem coupon box and submitted. How long does it take to activate?

Posted: 09 September 2016 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings Langley,

The coupon code should redeem automatically after inputting and updating all your information.
Once you enter your coupon code, you will be directed to update your information. Once that is correct, you will need to go to the bottom of the page and press submit.

You will then be taken to the check-out page. If the coupon code is applied correctly, it should appear in the top box and the discount already applied. All you need to do is press ‘Submit’ once more and your coupon code will be applied to your account.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

~Michelle

Posted: 25 September 2016 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-09-25

hi. i have an active MSA running - where can i find my coupon code to sign up here at cineversity for free? did i understand that right that anyone with a running MSA can sign up premium for free?  thank you smile

Posted: 26 September 2016 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings ivanengler,

Depending on the region you purchased an MSA, you should have received a Cineversity coupon code that will extend your Cineversity account for another year. Depending on what region you are from, the way you received the coupon code could vary.

If you are in The America’s (North or South America), please feel free to contact “info-at-cineversity.com” directly as we can easily look-up and find your coupon code in our database.

If you are outside The America’s, we recommend you contact your local MAXON Distributor for your Cineversity coupon code. They should be able to provide you more details on how they distribute the codes and when you should expect to receive them by.

If you don’t know who your distributor is, please feel free to ask us or check the MAXON Distributor page.
Link: https://www.maxon.net/en/buy/dealers-international-distributors/

Hope this helps!
~Michelle

Posted: 26 September 2016 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-09-25

thank you - i have now received the coupon code from my distributor and was able to upgrade my account smile

‹‹ Download Tutorial      Nonsecure ››