A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Can I get someone to check my subscription status?
Posted: 20 January 2016 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-12-05

Hi- I am interested in the ‘CV Splines to Objects’ and DL’d the CV plug-in… now I am seeing the CVSplines to is not available to me because I am not a premium member, however my System Administrator who pays for our upgrades claim we are current on our Cineversity status…

and I can’t find anywhere on the site where I can input my current serial # to jog the subscription to reflect my… currency…

Can I get someone to check my subscription status?

Posted: 20 January 2016 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings Matt,

I did check the status of your account, and it is an expired MSA membership. If your company has renewed their MSA in 2015, they should have received a Cineversity Coupon Code to give one year of Cineversity access. Depending on what country you are in, the way you received your coupon code could vary. If you are in The Americas, the Coupon Code would be located in the email receipt for the MSA purchase/renewal.
If your company didn’t receive the Coupon Codes in the email receipt, please email info[at]cineversity.com and we will be able to assist you further.

If your company has their own Cineversity account that has a premium membership, you will need to login to CV-Toolbox with their account information.
To do this, open CV-Toolbox in Cinema 4D, click ‘Files’ and then ‘log off’. You will then be able to login to your company’s Cineversity account.

I hope this helps answer your question. Please let me know if I can assist you further.

~Michelle

Posted: 21 January 2016 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-12-05

Thanks Michelle- my colleague contacted Maxon and was issued a coupon code that worked… I am premium now.

NOW THE ISSUE is that when I look at my plug-ins and load the CV Toolkit, I still see CV splines to Objects as unavailable.
EDIT- logout/login updated my status… SHWEET!

Posted: 21 January 2016 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2013-12-06

I’m glad you were able to get your account back up and running.

Yes, logging in and out of CV-Toolbox will update your Cineversity status. : )

Have a great day!

~Michelle

Posted: 29 August 2016 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-02-11

I am having the same issue. My client paid for the 300 dollar membership so I could get the plugins, but after logging in as a member, all my plugins are still unavailable. What do I need to do to take advantage of CV Toolbox?

Posted: 30 August 2016 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings stringanime,

Have you tried logging out and then back into CV-Toolbox? This will force CV-Toolbox to ping our servers and update your status.
To do this, open CV-Toolbox in Cinema 4D, click ‘Files’ and then ‘log off’.

Also, some tools are unavailable to older releases of Cinema 4D. If this is the case, please let us know which tool you are trying to download and which version of C4D you are currently running.