A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

realflow tutorials
Posted: 05 August 2016 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2012-12-07

Hi, im looking for the new realflow to cinema 4d tutorials, especially managing unit scales (if my objects are too big or small - cant find a proper scale in realflow), also tips on how to add foam, or a beach scene.

Thanks!

Posted: 05 August 2016 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Lucifer,

Real Flow to Cinema or about the new RealFlow Cinema 4D plug-in?

About the plug in (I assume):

It has been a while since I participated in the RF-beta team before the summer. An important step is of course to define your Project’s Scale [cmd-D] before you start.

Sometimes the “Resolution” (Fluid) in the fluids has to be adjusted to get an approriate representation, and a good fit to your scene.

The engine internally, so I was told, works in meter, but always very close in comparison with the Main RealFlow application.

Since the beta is over, my license has expired, so I have currently no option to look into it. But I have just send RF an e-mail, fingers crossed.
Edit: Update, I have a new license :o), so, if there is a question, I hope I can help. Please in the Q&A forum then. /edit

====

Thanks for the suggestion about the tutorials.

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]