A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Modelling humans
Posted: 03 September 2015 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2014-05-05

I’ve only just begun my learning journey with C4D and I’m very interested in learning how to model a human. However I have quickly discovered how difficult it is to find any decent tutorials online that show step by step for beginners how to learn this.  I have looked high and low and have become frustrated at the lack of help for people like me who are keen to learn.  There are plenty of tuts about cars and other objects but nothing about modelling a human from a drawing or photo.    I found one on creative cow but it was over 10 years old and so obviously too out dated now. 
All over YouTube there are these really annoying videos in fast motion with crappy music of people modelling humans but no real tutorials.
Please can Someone provide a clear step by step tutorial for beginners on how to do this before i become completely frustrated and give up.

Posted: 03 September 2015 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Hello Marmalade,

Thank you for the suggestion. Modeling and Rigging characters is a very high-requested tutorial series. smile

Best,
~Michelle