A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Low Poly Modelling
Posted: 19 July 2014 05:21 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2013-05-09

Hi Cineversity’s Team, I’m a subscriber of the site and the forum is really good place to solve specific questions, but I think when people like me is trying to find tutorials about modelling basics, specifically organic things, there isn’t to much resources here and we have to search in other sites and sometimes even pay another subscription to learn about cinema4d.

I think me and much others subscribers will be really happy if Cineversity’s Team will design a learning path in modelling, because sooner o later the users of the program will face this task and today, in Cinversity’s tutorials, there isn’t to much material about it.

In my particular case I’m interested in learn about modeling low-poly characters and my question is, there is a real possibility that Cinevesity will create a series of tutorials about this? And how much time we should wait to get a serie of tutorials?

I think in Cineversity exist a lot of talented instructors, just need to publish tutorials to teach all that knowledge in basics areas like modelling. 

Thanks for your attention and I’ll be happy to read your answer.

Regards!

* I’ve seen the series of modeling you have in your playlist (fork, spoon, etc.) They are very good, but I think we need more advanced stuff.

Posted: 21 July 2014 01:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Hello Iaec,

Thank you for your tutorial suggestion and lovely comments. Modeling a Character has definitely come up in discussion about which tutorials we should produce for Cineversity. There is definitely a possibility we will produce a tutorial series like this in the future.

Cheers,
~Michelle