A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

CMotion Offset?
Posted: 12 September 2021 03:11 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

This was a question added to a different question. Mixing themes in the same thread make it hard to find, follow and read through a thread. Thank you for considering opening a new thread when a new question comes up.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 12 September 2021 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2020-10-06

The object that I have in screen disappear at the end of 200 f or 600 f.  Like 1/2 inch before the right side end of the screen.
I want it to fade like going out of the screen.  In other words, after the screen ends.

Posted: 12 September 2021 03:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi yguerrero2010,

The best option would be to shorten the time a “stride” needs, so your character walks out of the screen, or use a longer stride. With this super long take (600 frames!), each step will need perhaps only a tiny adjustment to extend the whole walk distance.

I have no idea what a 1/2 inch looks on your screen in ratio to your whole screen. How large is the screen? I also have no idea what happens in your scene, so I can only answer with the two tips above, or perhaps with a mixture of the two, shorter stride time, longer stride distance.

Typically in an extended scene like that, one would undoubtedly move the camera, perhaps that might support your move-out-of-frame target, to adjust the camera accordingly. Just a thought.

I hope that helps. Let me know if there are more details to consider so I can take a look at them. I’m happy to do so.

Enjoy your weekend.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]