A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Melt..
Posted: 12 September 2020 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2020-07-17

Hi.. I just had a go at using the Melt. Just amazing!.. But then I thought, there is a high point at centre and the edges around the final melt, are not that wiggly.. What I mean is, there are still sharp points at the corners. Is there a way to make it more random.. Should I be adding something else to the cube..??

Tesselaar..

Posted: 13 September 2020 12:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Tesselaar,

What are you talking about? It makes no sense. What cube, …wiggly, … high point???

My best guess: Use the Mesh> Move> Iron Tool instead; that is the only thing I get.

Best

Tesselaar - 12 September 2020 10:48 PM

Hi.. I just had a go at using the Melt. Just amazing!.. But then I thought, there is a high point at centre and the edges around the final melt, are not that wiggly.. What I mean is, there are still sharp points at the corners. Is there a way to make it more random.. Should I be adding something else to the cube..??

Tesselaar..

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 13 September 2020 03:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2020-07-17

I will ask again when I know how to ask the question in a why that makes sense..

Posted: 13 September 2020 03:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Thanks, Tesselaar.

A scene file always helps to see what you see. I really like to help, but I need to know what the problem is.

My best wishes

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]