A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Change Edge Color?
Posted: 26 June 2020 02:38 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2020-06-25

Hey guys. I’m sure this has been asked before but I’m not even sure how to word it myself so searching didn’t help me at all. Is there any way at all to change the colors of the vertices and/or edges? The default dark blue color is very hard for me to see.

Posted: 26 June 2020 03:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi bobby.hill,

For different colors: Go tho the Preferences> Scheme Colors> Editor Colors, etc. (e.g., Edge)

Also, in the preference, please check out the Viewport settings. (As usual, I do not answer from memory and check anything I share here, the point size works, for my set up the line size not at all. (I have to file a report.)

If you call up a new object that can be changed in color, Attribute Manager> Mode> Project> Default Object Color.

What I do more often than not, is to set the Object Editor Color to something different. Object selected, Attribute Manager> Basic> Display Color.

I hope that helps. Let me know if there is anything else, I’m happy to look into it.

Don’t forget that some settings are only stored if you use: Window> Customization> Save as Default Scene. Or Save as Start-Up Layout.

My best wishes.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 26 June 2020 03:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2020-06-25

Thanks for the help. It’s very much appreciated.

Posted: 26 June 2020 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

You’re very welcome, bobby.hill, thanks for the feedback.

Enjoy!

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]