A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Render Virtual Reality Videos and Images with CV-VRCam 1.5
Posted: 16 April 2016 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2014-05-27

Hi,

To avoid visible seams with Physical rendering, I decided to use the omni-directional Stereo / equirectangular setting to presenton the GearVR - Oculus 360 photos app. My only problem is that the 2 images are inverted as the top image should be the left eye and the bottom one should be the right eye and I get the opposite of that out of the render. I just have to invert them after through Photoshop, but it would be nice if it was corrected or if the choice(top-right/bottom-left or top-left/bottom-right) was given. I did not have that problem in the former version of the plugin, and it took me a while to figure out the issue by myself (I got quite the headache yesterday testing out different settings wink

Otherwise it’s great,thank you for the plugin! 

Marie-Andrée Forest

Posted: 28 April 2020 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2019-08-06

Is this plugin not working in R21?

Posted: 28 April 2020 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2019-10-28

It’s been superseded by a new built-in Spherical Camera, which you can activate with the Spherical tab on the camera object.

More info here: https://www.cineversity.com/vidplaytut/new_in_cinema_4d_r19_spherical_camera

Posted: 28 April 2020 09:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2019-08-06

Rick- thank you for the fastest response ever. You are the best!