A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

all about the new site
Posted: 12 September 2019 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2019-09-12

1) Think I found answer to this on the forum already: all our previous playlists and watch history is gone?
2) Seems like I have to re-login each time I visit?
3) Login always takes me back to my Maxon login?
4) No basic account information under my use account anymore? Is all that info directly tied to my Maxon account (including renewal dates, etc?)

Thanks for any clarifications. I realize a big switch like this is tough, but it kinda came out of the blue to me as a user.

Posted: 27 September 2019 04:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2013-11-19

Thank you for your inquiry.

1. Yes, unfortunately all previous playlist and watch history information was not transferred over.
2. That is correct, you will need to login on each visit
3. The login is through My Maxon, but it should redirect you back to Cineversity
4. There is no account information, as it is tied with your My Maxon account. All renewals and expiration dates are available through your My Maxon account.

Thank you for your patience as we transition over to this new system.

Posted: 18 April 2020 05:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-09-15

Hi all, about this topic I can see only the old history. I have a Premium account since the first of june 2019 but I can’t see all the tutorials I have watched.
It seems that the old account and the new one is overlapping. Where can I find my new history, the one that goes from june 2019 untill today? Thanks

‹‹ No video playback      Broken Video Link ››