A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

CV Vrcam Zenith or Nadir. (hole on top or bottom)
Posted: 09 September 2016 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-07-27

Hello,

I keep getting a hole on the top or bottom of my render once I upload it to youtube or vrideo.com.

I feel like I’ve tried everything. I even opened someone else’s project file and tried theirs (EJ hassenfraz’s freebie)

I always create a new comp from selection in AE and render with the same resolution and then inject spherical 360 metadata and check the appropriate boxes depending on whether or not it is top bottom or just the one strip.

I’ve tried the skybox studio and cineware solution… which is not a solution. Im using spacial media metadata injector which google links to. I’ve even tried injecting data on both mac and PC.

Help please.

Posted: 09 September 2016 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  406
Joined  2006-01-24

hmm. What resolution are you uploading to youtube? It seems like something that might happen if your footage was a little too short vertically.

Posted: 12 September 2016 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-07-27

Oh… Looks like after effects was converting my proper resolution from C4D into 2000x2000. I wonder if my preferences need adjusted.