A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

NAB 2016 Rewind - offline?
Posted: 06 May 2016 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2011-12-20

Hello,
Is there a way to download NAB 2016 rewind clips for offline watching?
It was possible for previous years and its more convenient, for example on tablet at place without wifi and if you want to repeat some parts, etc.
Thank You.

Best regards,

ZG

Posted: 06 May 2016 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greeting grgart,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We currently do not support offline viewing of tutorials on Cineversity. Unfortunately Cineversity has never supported offline viewing or downloading of tutorials, so we are unsure of how you were able to do this in the past.

Best,
Michelle

Posted: 06 May 2016 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Joined  2011-12-20
Michelle Brand - 06 May 2016 05:32 PM

Unfortunately Cineversity has never supported offline viewing or downloading of tutorials, so we are unsure of how you were able to do this in the past.

Some presentations from NAB,Siggraph,IBC etc. were on Maxon/Cinema4D vimeo & youtube channels so it was possible to download them and watch them more conveniently without online hiccups & interrupts smile
I guess by downloading free access presentations there is no intention to distribute them or misuse in some other way, its just nice to have possibility to watch them in more convenient way, for example I like to speedup presentations by 30% smile
Thank you.

Posted: 10 May 2016 04:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  406
Joined  2006-01-24

I use the HTML Speed Control extension for Chrome, which will allow you to speed up any HTML5 video, including Cineversity’s Vimeo embeds.

Posted: 11 May 2016 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Joined  2011-12-20
Rick Barrett - 10 May 2016 04:51 PM

I use the HTML Speed Control extension for Chrome, which will allow you to speed up any HTML5 video, including Cineversity’s Vimeo embeds.

Cool, nice to know there is possibility to speed things up, not sure does that function on tablets smile
Anyway, sometimes offline watching is much more convenient, speed control, fast timeline manipulating, no internet hick-ups (especially on mobile devices)
Thanx.