A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Note of absence: Dr. Sassi – Oct 21 (incl. weekend)
Posted: 13 June 2014 03:52 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

JUNE 2014

Hi there,
The first two days of next week I will be offline.
Have a great weekend

NOVEMBER 2014

Hi there,

I will take this Friday off, and I’m back online Monday morning. Sorry, no weekend service from my side this time!

Have a great time

DECEMBER 2014

Hi there,

I reached my target this year again, to have an average initial response time below an hour, with an overall service provided pretty much 24/7. (Mostly the middle of the night posts “ruined” a shorter average response time, hehe). Seven days a week—I hope it was again useful for everyone.

:o)

Dec 17.:
But once a year I have to step back, and let things go its own path, this is what I will do with the rest of this year: To reflect on what happened and create new ideas is part of my creative process.

It was again a great experience and getting all flavors of questions since over ten years certainly is an adventure. I hope you all had a great year as well. Thanks for being part of Cineversity. I wish you a wonderful time in the last two weeks of this year: celebrate, enjoy and relax, what evermakes you happy!

Take care.

MARCH 2015

March 05, 06 and 09, 2015—I will be offline and take a little break,
. which means as well: no weekend service from my side.

My best wishes

SEPTEMBER 2015

September 17, 18 and 21-23, 2015—I will be offline and take a little break,
... which means as well: no weekend service from my side.

Perhaps, I sneak in one day, but I can’t promise it.

I hope you have a great time as well.

December 2015

December 10: I will be offline during the day for personal maintenance ;o)

October 2016

I tried it on my birthday, but there were so many questions…
So, let’s try again, next Tuesday, Oct 4th, I will be offline

Enjoy (Edit: four threads answered on my birthday, I have to try again to take a day off ;o) too much fun/edit)

December 2016

Tomorrow, Wednesday Dec 7, I will be offline.

Take care

January 2017

To support someone very close to me during a funeral requires some “off” time: after Monday noonish+ (PST) until late Wednesday this week, I’m not really available. I will try anyway.

Sorry about the short notice, but I just got it myself 20 minutes ago. It is roughly three hours driving from L.A., no idea about any further details.
I’m not certain how much online time I can get to answer, perhaps smaller questions, since we are a few hours on the road alone.

All the best

March 2017

Tomorrow, Thursday March 23, I will be offline.

All the best

June 2017

June 30, I will be offline and take a little break.

If nothing else changes: July 1st through 4th, I’m online! No long weekend.

Have a great day as well!

Oct 2017

Oct 12 this Thursday, to Oct 17 next Tuesday, (yes, a very long weekend) I will be mostly offline.

Since no one schedules to have a problem, I do not post this earlier than needed.

Perhaps I find a day to look into some posts, but I will not promise anything.

For these coming days, my best wishes.

Sept 2018

My typical “seven days per week” reply will be interrupted:

Sept 23-28: From Sunday to late Friday I will be most of the time off-line. Hands On Class close to Redondo Beach. I will certainly try to catch up on the following Sunday (edit, done! grin /edit), if I miss something during the week. Thanks for understanding.

Oct 2018

Sunday 14th to Saturday 20th, I will be mostly offline. No idea how much I can be of help here during this week. We will be at NAB NYC, and the rest of the time I take a day or so off.

https://www.maxon.net/en-us/news/events/

I hope you have a great week as well.

AUG 2019

I have to attend a funeral of one of my best friends. I will be offline on Aug 27th.

Early morning and later that night I might find some time to answer.

Oct 2019

Monday Oct 21st I will be offline.
This includes as well the weekend.

I will answer on Tuesday

2020 01-12 no absence
2021 01-07 no absence

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

‹‹ Q&A_miscellaneous      Character Plugin ››