A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

hardsurface
Posted: 05 November 2016 07:49 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2013-07-16

Iam 3d modeler but i want be professional in ((hard surface))
Are you one of the friends help me to find tutorials 3d model hardsurface

Posted: 05 November 2016 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Ahmedmostafa,

The problem with getting more and more skilled is, that everyone has a very specific set of skills (more or less), which can’t be defined individually easily. This is something that you need to find, either in discussion with other or perhaps you know already. Set targets, and stick to it. Ask questions.
Besides some standard requirements for modeling – mathematic, geometry and logic, are certainly very supportive skills to have towards one’s target: the more knowledge here the better.

What I have given to people in my classes in the past: wherever you are, there is certainly an object, even without your computer available, think about which tools are needed to shape that form.

When I learn something, I do not look out for more “Pro” stuff alone, the main obstacle in anything as well 3D is certainly the “missing basics”! Anything that is really a must know from the start, if missing, will slow one down.
To find the gaps in one’s knowledge is the hardest thing to do, as it requires patience ;o)

Another tip is to create an object and then start over and avoid the technique one has used to get there and find another way. There are for example many ways to even create a cube with very different ways, e.g., with primitives or - or - or. Those are training units to expand the knowledge of the given tools.

Modeling is a craft that improves by taking new challenges over a long time, over an dover again. If you hit the wall during your exploration - ask here in the Q&A forum. (The tutorial forum is for specific question based on Cineversity Tutorials only)

The biggest stopper in everyones development is the idea that one has no need to refine the basics. I say that based on supporting people since way over a decade, and here on my analysis of the questions I have gotten since. I’m a firm believer that anything not clear in the base level with act like a black hole for further development. A friend of mine told me, he has tutorials often running in the background, and when he hears something that is new to him, his attention is then full on the tutorial. One way to fill gaps. But it has also to do with finding alternatives. Frankly, modeling is to a certain degree pure creativity, in finding workarounds, or just by exploring alternative routes to the target. There is no failure in exploring things, only experience is gained.

Having said all of that, Cineversity has a filter to find tutorials about modeling.
These are not laid out with basic, medium and pro level, as each series has a wider variety of tips and tricks, even some series are labeled as starter series, never ignore what is given here.

Take any object and reproduce it, and learn to see the resulting mesh as something that should have its own aesthetic and beauty.

My best wishes

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

Posted: 05 November 2016 09:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2013-07-16

Thank you so you are really a wonderful person and gives the response is full of information and has a importance ... You are really great person

Dr. Sassi - 05 November 2016 02:21 PM

Hi Ahmedmostafa,

The problem with getting more and more skilled is, that everyone has a very specific set of skills (more or less), which can’t be defined individually easily. This is something that you need to find, either in discussion with other or perhaps you know already. Set targets, and stick to it. Ask questions.
Besides some standard requirements for modeling – mathematic, geometry and logic, are certainly very supportive skills to have towards one’s target: the more knowledge here the better.

What I have given to people in my classes in the past: wherever you are, there is certainly an object, even without your computer available, think about which tools are needed to shape that form.

When I learn something, I do not look out for more “Pro” stuff alone, the main obstacle in anything as well 3D is certainly the “missing basics”! Anything that is really a must know from the start, if missing, will slow one down.
To find the gaps in one’s knowledge is the hardest thing to do, as it requires patience ;o)

Another tip is to create an object and then start over and avoid the technique one has used to get there and find another way. There are for example many ways to even create a cube with very different ways, e.g., with primitives or - or - or. Those are training units to expand the knowledge of the given tools.

Modeling is a craft that improves by taking new challenges over a long time, over an dover again. If you hit the wall during your exploration - ask here in the Q&A forum. (The tutorial forum is for specific question based on Cineversity Tutorials only)

The biggest stopper in everyones development is the idea that one has no need to refine the basics. I say that based on supporting people since way over a decade, and here on my analysis of the questions I have gotten since. I’m a firm believer that anything not clear in the base level with act like a black hole for further development. A friend of mine told me, he has tutorials often running in the background, and when he hears something that is new to him, his attention is then full on the tutorial. One way to fill gaps. But it has also to do with finding alternatives. Frankly, modeling is to a certain degree pure creativity, in finding workarounds, or just by exploring alternative routes to the target. There is no failure in exploring things, only experience is gained.

Having said all of that, Cineversity has a filter to find tutorials about modeling.
These are not laid out with basic, medium and pro level, as each series has a wider variety of tips and tricks, even some series are labeled as starter series, never ignore what is given here.

Take any object and reproduce it, and learn to see the resulting mesh as something that should have its own aesthetic and beauty.

My best wishes

Posted: 06 November 2016 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Thank you very much, Ahmedmostafa.

My history with modeling is certainly supported by my first job-education as a technical draftsmen (three years), way back in time. I wish I could bottle that knowledge up and share it quick and easily. I certainly love modeling and the challenges it provides. I’m certainly not on the end of my own learning (hopefully never), as it is such a great pleasure to create something new and challenging from scratch.

I hope I can be of any practical help here. Please feel always free to ask anything, as every question not ask will not help at all. But ever question asked – might help others as well. It is sometimes not easy to know what to ask, so each of those questions might resonate with others.

Please note: Wherever you feel the weakest with modeling - there is the most progress possible, and from there all things grow much faster. I’m happy to look in any problem/question, if it doesn’t “break” the limitations of a forum. Just let me know.

Besides that, please feel always free to post ideas for a tutorial series in the “Tutorial Suggestion Forum”. It might take a while, as the process and evaluation takes its tribute, but there is certainly a lot of motivation behind the scenes :o)

ENJOY!

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

‹‹ Q&A_miscellaneous      ZBrush and cinema 4D ››