A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Pose morph correctional sculting
Posted: 16 June 2016 06:03 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-06-02

Hello I’m new here and also in the 3d world. I’m more in the music but love 3D.
I read this pretty good tutorial and very promising from Keith_2 “down the page” http://www.cineversity.com/forums/viewthread/1842/P0/
about pose morph correctional sculting.

I follow the tut point by point 5 times but i have always the same problem.
I try to make a correction to the shoulder of my character with the correction deformer and pose morph
at the end of the tut when i move the pose morph slider the arm rotate 90 degrees that i don’t want. I want only the
correction of the shoulder without the arm rotation.

Where is the problem ?

Maybe Keith_2 or Dr Sassi can help ?

Thanks Phil

Posted: 16 June 2016 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi Phil,

I would need to see the scene file. Always—when several parts are mixed together—the variety to do so is certain large.

This thread (your link) was not really meant to be a tutorial, more a discussion how to get things done anyway—to a certain degree.

If you have used Joints, one of the main rules are to keep the orientation of the Joints must be painstakingly correct. This is one of the key things to observe and keep an eye on.

If you need an upload link, let me know, but as usual, reduce the scene to the absolute minimum of the problem, and it should upload here fine as Zip file.

All the best

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]

‹‹ Q&A_miscellaneous      Messed up mesh ››