A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

Problem with video playback
Posted: 03 March 2016 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-04-27

Hi,
I am watching the tutorial “Render Virtual Reality Videos with Cinema 4D”.  The 5th and 6th chapters will not play for some reason They are:
Render Virtual Reality Videos with Cinema 4D: Upload 360° and VR Rendered Video to YouTube  

and

Render Virtual Reality Videos with Cinema 4D: Upload 360° and VR Rendered Video to Facebook.

I am enjoying the topic and would love to watch those two segments as well. Thanks!

Posted: 03 March 2016 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings dirkJensen,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Checking the tutorial, it appears to play fine for me. What sort of errors are you receiving when you try to play the tutorial?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We’ll try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Posted: 03 March 2016 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2015-04-27

When I click the play button, it just sort of flickers, as though is is trying to play, but it never does play. The other chapters play just fine though.

Posted: 03 March 2016 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  12043
Joined  2011-03-04

Hi dirkJensen,

I have no problems either. With Michelle’s input, this points perhaps to your end:

• Try another browser.

• Set the Streaming to something else, see below…

• Empty your Web cache/cookies.

• Restart

My best wishes

Stream Customization
Choose from three types of streams:
Default:  RTMP Streaming using our CDN network. Performs best with long videos and allows you to quickly jump to a specific time.
Firewall:  RTMP Streaming, like Default, but bypasses our CDN to provide compatibility for users behind a firewall or proxy server.
HTTP:   HTTP Streaming, most compatible method but requires download of the entire file, using more bandwidth and providing worse performance with long videos.

Signature 

Dr. Sassi V. Sassmannshausen Ph.D.
Cinema 4D Mentor since 2004
Maxon Master Trainer, VES, DCS

Photography For C4D Artists: 200 Free Tutorials.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSassiLA/playlists

NEW:

NEW: Cineversity [CV4]