A new version of Cineversity has been launched. This legacy site and its tutorials will remain accessible for a limited transition period

Visit the New Cineversity

playback problem with tutorial
Posted: 29 February 2016 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-07-26

hi Cineversity, I was able to view this over the weekend, but this morning I’m unable. I had my IT dept. look into it, can’t fix.

Can you help? Tutorial problem below;

http://www.cineversity.com/vidplaylist/cloth_simulation/cloth_simulation_part_06

Posted: 29 February 2016 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings TCG,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Checking the tutorial, it appears to play fine for me. What sort of errors are you receiving when you try to play the tutorial?
Is it just this tutorial, or all tutorials in the series?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We’ll try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Posted: 29 February 2016 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-07-26

Thank you for your help.

I just went back to the video, the one I pasted earlier, and I’m getting the same problem, it’s just buffering, diagonal lines going from right to left. I emailed this link to a co-worker at IT and he gets the same problem.

I will try again tomorrow, maybe the problem will have gone away?

Thanks,

Steve

Posted: 29 February 2016 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2013-12-06

Greetings TCG,

Thank you for the updated information.

Are you able to watch any of the other tutorials in that series? Is it just that one tutorial that is giving you the errors?

When you first watched the series on the weekend, was it on the computer and network you are currently using?